Saturday, May 2, 2009

Thanksgiving Point

You are invited to come with our photography group to THANKSGIVING POINT GARDENS on Thursday, May 7th at 6 pm. We will be practicing some of our mad skills in the beautiful setting. Please e-mail me (Julie) at: taggartphotography@gmail.com to let me know if you can make it. The price is $10/adults and $6/kids, but because we have a membership, you will only have to pay half price. Bring your cameras and enjoy a night out! Please check back here for more information as the day gets closer (in case of crazy, stormy weather or for a second date if too many of you from the group can't make it that night). Bring your significant other - it's a great place to have a date!

Here are some pics we took last week at the gardens just for fun.

2 comments:

Amie said...

Fantastic pictures! The yellow flower is my favorite.

Bethany said...

Oh, I'm so excited! Too bad I don't think Chris would love the idea of me driving there for one outing. Enjoy the gardens!