Thursday, June 11, 2009

I promise....

Life has been a bit hectic and I'm sorry I haven't posted notes from our last meeting. I promise it will be coming soon.

In the meantime, you can work on your homework! :)

Go out on a sunny day and take a picture with your flash and then without your flash.


Side note: I just found out that there might be a conflict with our next meeting. PLEASE check back here soon and I'll post dates as soon as I get more information.

Oh yea, and this next meeting is not one you'll want to miss! This is the one I've been looking forward to since we started our photography group!!!! Woo hoo! It's all about composition (i.e. how to take good pictures). So, if you know of someone who would like to come - even if they don't want to learn all the technical stuff - bring them! For this class it doesn't matter what kind of camera you have. This is just some general rules/ideas of how to take better pictures. Remember our first meeting and I gave you the 10 ways to improve your pictures? This is it - except in more detail! This is the stuff you can sink your teeth into. The meat. The fun stuff. Okay, you get the idea. Start spreading the word and I'll look more into the dates.

Also, does anyone want to volunteer for the treats?


Julie

No comments: