Tuesday, June 23, 2009

UPDATE....next meeting.....

For personal reasons, I've decided to postpone our monthly meeting/class until next week.

Wednesday, July 1st, 8:30 pm
Same Place


I'm REALLY excited for this next meeting. If you've never been to one of our meetings or if you know someone who has never come, this is the meeting you don't want to miss!!!

We will be talking about composition. Basically, this is how to compose your pictures to be more pleasing to the eye. This is the lesson I've been waiting to teach since I started this class!! So, even if you're not interested in aperture, shutter speed, ISO, etc......, and you're just wanting to improve your pictures, you'll want to make sure and come!

If you have any questions/concerns, please e-mail me at: taggartphotography@gmail.com

Hope to see you there!

No comments: