Thursday, April 2, 2009

Aperture homework

I know this is a little late, but better late than never right? I played with aperture a little this morning and I'm not sure I can tell a difference. My camera lets me set my shutter speed alone, but if I want to set aperture I have to set shutter speed as well. Luckily there's a scale telling me if my picture will be under or over exposed depending on the aperture, so then I set the shutter speed until the scale is in the middle. Another weird thing is that it only gives me two options for aperture, and those change when I zoom in or out.

So here they are. The first one is 9.4 and the second is 4.7. I'm going to continue playing and see if I can tell a difference later. Maybe if I set my camera on something stationary it will help.
9.4

4.7


No comments: