Monday, March 30, 2009

I hope this doesn't scare you off....

I'm going to post next month's lessons before the actual lesson. This will help you "read" the lesson beforehand. :)
Now that we have a pretty good understanding of aperture, shutter speed and ISO individually, let's figure out how they work together.

I found these at: http://www.pbase.com/wlhuber/the_basics You all know that it has taken me a couple of years to connect all the dots of photography. I have read so many books about photography, but nothing made as much sense to me as these pictures/tutorials. I hope they will help you too. We are only going to be talking about a few of these tutorials, but you can read all of them at his site.
Okay, that was too much work to try and post them all here. Just go to his site and check it out. We'll go over it in more detail at our next meeting. This will help us shoot in manual rather than auto or semi-auto.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Thanks for letting me join your group via the internet! I'm excited to start learning how to take better pictures and actually use the different settings on my camera. Now I'm off to watch my user manual dvd.

Julie said...

Good for you!! We're excited to make our class "global"! Reading your manual is the first and most important thing you can do when taking pictures!!!