Monday, March 9, 2009

An Announcement

I've had several of you and others from the ward ask if it's okay if they bring their sister/friend/family member to our classes...... YES! Of course that's okay. I purposely called this the "Neighborhod Group" for that purpose.

Also, since I wasn't very good at telling people in the ward/neighborhood, I will be having a REPEAT class from lesson 1. This will be on Wednesday, March 18th at my house at 8:30 pm. You can come again and bring your friends/family. Any help in getting this information out to everyone would be very helpful. We're still planning on lesson 2 on Wednesday, March 25th at 8:30 pm. If you are planning on coming on the 18th or know of anyone who wants to come on the 18th, please let know. I don't want to clean my house for nothing (maybe I should just clean my house!) ha ha. If we start getting too big of a group for my house, we can meet at the church or somewhere else.

Also, don't forget to do your homework and post it on here for everyone to see. I'm really enjoying the pictures so far. It's fun to see how changing one aspect of your pictures can really improve your pictures. You can also post any pictures you're taking that fit into the "10 Ways to Improve Your Pictures."

Another note - if you check our my photo blog, I'm having a family portrait giveaway. In hopes of getting my name out more and bring in some more business, I'm trying something new. You can enter the contest by posting a comment. You can enter twice by either posting a link to my blog from your blog or e-mailing your family and friends about the giveaway and CCing me in.

www.jktphoto.blogspot.com

Again, please let me know if you're planning on coming to the 18th lesson (or know anyone who would like to come).

Thanks!!!

Julie

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Hi there. I found the flyer for the photography group on my doorstep and my sister and I would love to come (we are Dan & Kim Leatham's daughters). We will definitely be there on Wed, the 18th.