Thursday, March 26, 2009

Month Two Lesson

We had such a great night last night at our second photography meeting. First, I have to say that I just love having all of you over at my house! I think it is so much fun to feel of your energy and enthusiasm. I have really enjoyed teaching the classes so far and hope you enjoy it as well.

After some consideration, I've decided to not e-mail out the powerpoint presentations from here on out. I will, however, be posting the main ideas here on the blog. I think in some future time (maybe in a year or so), I would like to teach the photography classes as part of a paid course. You are all my guinea pigs to see how it goes! :) ha ha.

I still have some house guests right now so I'll be posting the main ideas/points in a couple of days.

Happy shooting!

2 comments:

Jeanie said...

I feel privileged to be your guinea pig. Thanks so much for teaching this class. I've enjoyed getting to know you and your husband better. It is hard sometimes to get to know people in the ward. This also seems to bring everyone together. I am looking forward to our outings.

Julie said...

Jeanie,
Thanks for your comment! I really do appreciate you being my guinea pig! It's great that you come - I saw you at church yesterday for about 1/10th of a second - it's just not the place to get to know people very well! I'm really looking forward to our outings!