Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wow- I think I did it!

Once I figured this out, I had a lot of fun practicing my new skill! I have pictures of this apple up close, and far away, and from the left side, and from the right side, and pictures of the fire hydrant in my front yard, and pictures of toys... needless to say, I THOROUGHLY did my homework!

This first set of pictures were taken on my back deck:

f/22

f/10

f/5.6


By the time I took this next set of pictures, I had discovered I had a wider aperture range than I first thought, so I tried again:

f/ 36


f/ 14


f/ 5.6

So, I think it worked?!!!! Can't wait to see everybody else's homework!

1 comment:

Taggart Photography said...

I love it! It's fun to see the two different sets of the same apple. This is HUGE - just by simply adjusting your aperture, you already get better pictures! Good job!